Online Electronic Loading Store

Alright, maybe some of you might be planning to sell items online. Well, that is really a great idea. Payments can be made through Western Union, Cebuana, Yes Payments, bank trunsfer and offcourse my favorite gateway PayPal.

I made a simple code for Online Electronic Loading Store. You can use the code in anyway you want but I am shall not be responsible for it's misuse, okey? One more thing, please keep my name on it. Enjoy!!!



My Online Electronic Loading Store
Enter Mobile Network and Cellphone Number: seperated by comma
Email : *
Load Type : *
Total Amount : US DOLLAR
* = required fields
I accept terms and conditions
I do not accept terms and conditions
Paypal.com Inc, Inc is an authorized retailer of services provided
by sulong-kayod.blogspot.com
   

4 comments:

  1. Its really a good idea you have shared here! Good post. It is very easy to buy. online electronic store

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the blog writings are demonstration of what we call, Brilliant.
    Changelly echange

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping, but as a busy mom who works part-time, I don't always have time to go to the mall. Sometimes online shopping is just easier (and more fun!) Here's 4 of my favorite shopping sites :) promotions and offers in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for a business which you can operate from home? Don't worry you are at the right place. I am having 11 simple business ideas will give answers to all your questions.
    small business ideas in tamil

    ReplyDelete