How Did I Start Blogging.

The year was 2007 when I signed up for an account here at blogger.com. I was a newbie then. I have read posting that I can make money online through blogs. How did they do that? I was really very curious that time.

I created this blog site to give tips to everyone how I did it. Right now, 40% of my earnings comes from the world wide web. And I am doing this part-time. It was my curiosity that brings me here. I learned from the internet, I earned from the internet. It seems like Newton's Law of Motion that every action force has an equal and opposite reaction force.

So how did I start blogging? I am not a writer, don't even read pocket books. I admit it, I am a lousy writer with no idea what to write .- I have read chapter one of "Noli Me Tangere", and chapter two of "El Filibusterismo". I have read a summary of "Without Seeing the Dawn". I remembered my sister. She is a Harry Potter fanatic. She had bought the books of Harry Potter. I really don't know how many part is it right now.- The things that I hate when it comes to reading is the long descriptions of the characters and even the events.

So how did I start blogging? I blog other peoples content. Yep, sure it is. I read other people's blog and I am getting educated with it. As I read it, my brain seems to formulae my own idea about the subject. Offcourse, it doesn't happen overnight. And when that idea comes to life in your head, your writing skills won't matter (we are not talking wrong speeling here, huh!). How many blogs do you read in a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment