How to disable Facebook Notifications

My batchmates decided to have a gathering on the 15th day of January, leaded by Jhe and Beberton. Most of us now works in different places. The news was fastly spread through facebook. My classmates posted comments and greetings to everyone.

Until the next day, I have to check my email. Damn! I got 99+ messages alert in my email in a single day. I am so curious about it. I checked it and found out that those are notifications from facebook. So I decided to disable notification messages from facebook.

Here is how to disable Facebook Notifications,

First log in to your facebook account

1. Click on the Account on the top-right part of your browser.

2. Scroll down and click Account Settings

3. Choose the notification tab as seen in the picture. There you got choices of which to disable notification alert to avoid to much incoming email.




4. Uncheck the box to disable it.




5. Don't forget to click "Save Changes" on the bottom of the page.

 

 Class Picture IV-FAP - Quezon  National High School

No comments:

Post a Comment